22–25 January, Freiburg i.Br. (DE)
It’s simple and cost-efficient: join the 35th Internationale Kulturbörse Freiburg (IKF) from 22 to 25 January 2023 as co-exhibitor of the SWISS MUSIC stand.
Swiss music professionals can now enroll free of charge for the joint stand SWISS MUSIC at IKF 2023 – a promotional initiative by FONDATION SUISA and the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia.
The stand offers its co-exhibitors the following advantages, among others:
- You save all expenses for an own trade fair stand (at least EUR 562)
- You have additional visibility on site and online (swissmusic.ch)
- You are free to use the stand as a joint promotion and networking platform (promo surface, meeting tables, etc).
- You can move around freely on the trade fair thanks to the representation service by our stand staff
- You only pay your mandatory IKF media package for the website and the publications (EUR: 68)
And this is how it works:
- Click on ENROLL
- Login or create a login for the IKF-Lounge
- Click on «Registration as co-exhibitor»
- Under step 2: enter the SWISS MUSIC exhibitor’s ID 350157
- Finish your registration
➢ IKF magazine registration deadline: 31 October 2022
➢ IKF registration deadline: 15 January 2023
For requests on SWISS MUSIC, please contact:
For requests on IKF, please contact:
Find more info about the SWISS MUSIC programme on:
(In the event of insufficient registrations, FONDATION SUISA and its partners reserve the right to withdraw their support offer at any time up to the fair.)
CLOSING DATE: 01/15/2023