jazzahead! is one of the most important exhibition and meeting points for the international jazz scene. The trade fair takes place annually at the end of April in Bremen (Germany).
jazzahead! has well-established itself as meeting point amongst music professionals from all Europe. It offers agencies, labels, artists, media, producers and concert promoters an occasion to make new contacts.
jazzahead! postponed to 202103/20/2020
Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the 2020 jazzahead! edition is postponed to 2021:
29 April to 2 May 2021
This means in detail:
- jazzahead! 2020 is cancelled.
- Registrations already paid will be refunded at 100% on demand. Open invoices do not have to be paid.
- Registrations made can alternatively be credited for the 2021 edition. In that case, you will also keep your status as a co-exhibitor at the Swiss stand.
- The showcase program planned for 2020 will remain the same for 2021, if possible for the artists.
- Canada will remain partner country for 2021.